Sunday 7 November 2010

The Brief

This being my first ever blog (albeit a research blog, which will be marked!), its really exciting! I love following blogs and I am always getting carried away looking at them, so its great to finally be doing one!

So just a little background on the brief and module…. the module is ‘fashion innovation’. The idea of this is to be contemporary, look at things that are current and being developed, and also, in terms of the construction of the garment, think about form and shape. Keeping in mind the idea of being innovative, the brief is to explore the concept of communication, i.e. sound, smell, noise, touch, light etc. Through research and design, I will eventually create a final piece, all of which you will see through this blog.

Another thing to let you know about is my classmates, Leah and Sophie, who I will be mentioning from time to time, as I am collaborating with them to create an amazing final piece! We will combine our ideas in someway to create something that incorporates all of our concepts.


Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment