Saturday 8 October 2011

Editorials to Inspire

I found this editorial in Vogue, November 2010, called My Own Private Idaho...its stunning! And I know its not shot in Britain but it could be! Its just creates the sense that she's living out in the woods all by herself, enjoying her freedom and enjoying nature, its a beautiful story...



















Although the coloured images are amazing, I also want to create some black and white ones, they're so effective!

Here is another one I found in a Vogue insert shot by Guy Aroch....





















I chose this one because the beautiful summer haze puts you in a trance! It has a gorgeous glow, and the colours are slightly muted almost. I like how the background is blurred, it add to the slow, relaxed feel.

Here are a bunch of found images that I like the look of.....





















Haper's Bazaar August 08















i-D Fall 2010





















Whistles















Muse Summer 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment