Friday 7 October 2011

Beautiful Stories

I have decided to create a photoshoot to promote my brand, and continuing with the theme of British heritage, I want it to be British inspired. I don't want it to look too cliche, but I still want it to have a hearty, nostalgic feel.

So here is more inspiration...


















These images from Toast are beautiful, they are from the autumn/winter 08 catalogue, so are fairly old, but this country, farm, nature feel is something that they have continued to focus on throughout their ad campaigns, and they do it so well. The current catalogue is even more stunning and I love how it has images of scenery, colours and textures, its so nice to see something more than just clothes. It creates a visual story and shows the brands personality.....















Another company that is on a similar page to Toast, is Anthropologie, which has also got some nice imagery in Autumn 2011 catalogue. The fashion shoot is probably not as strong due to some of the catalogue posing! Also I really think they should be making the most of targeting to an older market, but other than that, some beautiful images.....






No comments:

Post a Comment