Friday 7 October 2011

Ad Campaigns

Looking through my huge pile of magazines, I found a few gorgeous ad campaigns that I thought might apply to my concept....



I found this image in a Harper's Bazaar 2008 magazine, and it really stood out: the styling, the photography, the pose, but in a very subtle way, it all works well together. So this prompted me to have a look at the rest of the campaign which was just as good! Its sensual, natural and beautiful, its definitely editorial quality! Here's more....































Another a/w ad campaign shot by Peter Lindbergh for Gerard Darel also caught my eye in Harper's Bazaar September 2011...
















Everything looks so natural and unposed! Gerard Darel has used Robin Wright to model, who is mid-aged and looks amazing, when flicking through the magazines I didn't notice her age, she fit right in with the other ads and younger models! 

The other images which I found on the net are also beautifully natural. The black and white is also a nice touch. It always stands out and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment